Thursday, February 10, 2011

HELLO WORLD! And welcome to my universe! (haha, koped from pogobat here)

Just watched Black Swan yesterday, and damn it was good. Woots. Definitely worth the wait for it to reach Singaporeland. But me being the noobfied horror/scary movie watcher that I am, had to (oh no I'm really embarrassed to admit this) *gasp* cover my eyes and/or gasp loudly and/or utter expletives in a not so soft volume during certain portions of the film. But all's good though. I wasn't the only one. Urms, actually I think I'm kinda exaggerating it a little, cos I tend to have a very low tolerance for horror stuff hehe. If you liked Shutter Island, Esther or Lake Eden, then OMG YOU MUST WATCH THIS!!

In other news, seeing a new therapist today and I'm somewhat nervous. Somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment