Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hohoho. Remember what I said about awkward social situations as a way of taking a stand against social constructs? Uhh, scrap that. I think maybe the truth is, sometimes I just am socially awkward, period. I do well in situations where there's clubbing or alcohol involved, or when I'm with a bunch of twelve year olds, but other than that.. I think I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I've been spending so much time alone that I've forgotten how to *gasp* talk to people. Except when we're making cynical/sarcarstic banter. Whiiiich, kinda leaves out most social situations. And brings be to orchestra practice. God, am I dreading going for prac later. Well, not exactly. I'm kinda looking forward to it, but not the hi's and smiles and the introductions and the chitchat. I mean, I'm kinda having trouble imagining what to say about just mia-ing for dunno how many semesters, let alone to people I can barely remember the names of. And god, I hope nobody asks me what major I'm in, because I haven't the slightest clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment